Learn all the ways to get traffic to your website. We are going to target every one that we can think of plus as many ideas as possible for all of them. Let's think outside of the box for maximum results!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

More Ways To Promote Your Blog

First I would like to thank a fellow marketer
for commenting on my post "Promoting Your Blog".
Keith added some great insight into more methods
of adding to the value of one's blog.
And I did go to blog announcer to submit my blog
as well as putting the link to it on my site. A
very good tool to use. Have no idea if I
submitted mine right but I tried my best and
that's all that matters. :-)

I also checked out other blogs on traffic.

I found some great articles one of which I will
add the highlights here plus the link.

10 Ways to Build a High-traffic Website or Blog.

1. Create valuable content.
2. Create original content.
3. Create timeless content.
4. Write for human beings first, computers
second.
5. Know why you want to be a high-traffic
site.
6. Let the audience see the real you.
7. Write what is true for you and learn to
live with the consequences.
8. Treat your visitors like real human beings.
9. Keep money in its proper place.
10. If you forget the first 9 suggestions, just
focus on genuinely helping people and the rest
will take care of itself.

You can go ahead and read the whole article at
Steve's blog.
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/01/how-to
-build-a-high-traffic-web-site-or-blog/

He has a very interesting blog with a wealth
of information on a wide variety of topics. I
bookmarked his site so I can go back when I
have time to do some more reading. You will
want to do that too. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home