Learn all the ways to get traffic to your website. We are going to target every one that we can think of plus as many ideas as possible for all of them. Let's think outside of the box for maximum results!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Traffic Traffic Traffic

Some times the poet in me likes to come out --
usually late at night when I'm dreaming
and scheming.
So here's a silly little ditty I composed.

A whole new way to look at TRAFFIC. :-)
Enjoy.



I used to think that TRAFFIC
Was too many cars on my street.
But now I'm an Internet Marketer
And find it's something I need.

I spend TIME each day at the puter
Just clicking my life away.
Gotta earn those credits
So I'll have more debits
To spend at the Traffic Exchange!

I've written my articles
Submitted my ads
Bannered and scrapered my sites
But my lead capture pages
Won't earn me my wages
This whole thing keeps me up at night!

Viral Marketing, I'm told
Is the New way to go
Just maybe there's something in that!
Cause I'm tired of putting
My life on hold ---
While I click away for Naught!

Just keep on clicking everyone, it really does work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

The poem got me. Wonderful. I hope you make enough money to visit your own grandchildren and everyone else's. Good luck.

10:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home